Thursday, November 10, 2011

Saving money & your laundry Part 2

Please remember as stated in Part 1

~*~ DO NOT USE HOMEMADE FABRIC SOFTNER WITH BLEACH!!~*~
VINEGAR AND BLEACH PRODUCE TOXIC FUMES!!!!


 
Baking Soda Fabric Softener

2 cups baking soda
6 cups white distilled vinegar
8 cups water

Add baking soda to bucket, followed by water. Stir and add vinegar. Separate into bottles then fragrance with essential oil or fragrance oil to your liking.


I use a big bucket to mix the base then I poor it into smaller fabric softener jugs and scent them with E.O. or Fragrance Oil after it is divided. It depends on which I am using to fragrance my fabric softener I add it until am happy with the scent. Before each use you must shake the bottle because it separates and add to your laundry as you would any liquid fabric softener. Add 1/4c to the final rinse in your washing machine. If you have hard water, use 1/3c.

No comments: