Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome to my page

    This Blog is originally being produced as part of my Collage Composition course at Globe University.
What I am going to use my blog for is to blog about some of my hobbies like: photography, soaping, and candle making, and maybe a few others.
    My Blogs name is named after my soap company. I plan to blog a lot about soaps.  In my opinion handmade soap is best.  I have very sensitive skin an so do few of my daughters. Everyone in the house has had some sort of skin issue in the past.  Using homemade soaps has eliminated a lot of our families skin problems.
    I will also blog a lot about being a Mom, because that is a huge part of my life. I am a mother of five wonderful children Austin is 15, Taylor is 11, MacKenzie is also 11, no they are not twins we are a blended family, Alexandrea is 10 and Star is 9.
    So lets get blogging!!
    This weekend was a very busy weekend. It was a very beautiful weekend where the weather was concerned as well.  Perfect for photography! Saturday Anthony (my wonderful man), the girls and I all went to Harvest Fest in Wausau WI.  We had a great time there.  They had a petting zoo and free pumpkins for the kids just to name a couple of the things they had going on.  Ministry Health Care sponsored the free pumpkins for the children they also handed out other fun halloween treats to the kids while they stood in line to get the pumpkins.
    Here are some photos I took at the event.
My four pumpkins Star, MacKenzie, Taylor, & Alexandrea

Star in the Pumpkin Patch with the pumpkin she chose.

Taylor, MacKenzie, Rasmussen College Moose, Star, Alexandrea

Taylor with a pony she loves horses

Star with a donkey

    Then we went to Owen Withee WI for the rest of the day to my brother Kenny's for my niece Katie's Birthday Party she turned 12 over the weekend. The girls really look forward to getting together when we have family gatherings. Since it was such a nice day I took advantage of it for some great photo opportunities. Since my mom was there it was a great opportunity to get a picture of her with almost all her grandchildren. My son was out hunting so he was the only one that wasn't there for the picture so it isn't a complete picture but at least it is a start. I will have to try again at the next holiday get together.  My brother Kenny has a blended family like me so we have large families and sometimes that makes for a challenge of getting all the children together at one time.  Kenny and his girlfriend just had a little boy Eathin Warren so I also used this time to catch up on some baby photos of him.

Star, Logen, Alexandrea, Destiny, Kyleigh, Katie, Mom, Eathin, MacKenzie, Gabe, Taylor & Bree

Eathin

    My son is a hunter he really enjoys both bow hunting and gun hunting,  if you are wondering he hunts for the meat not just the kill. Here is a picture of him this is his first deer with a bow.

Austin likes to give some of the credit to the new bow we got him this summer.

  

No comments: